Sarah & Daniel | Engagement party turn into a Anglers Tavern wedding
It’s not everyday you go to an engagement party only to find out you’re actually attending a surprise Anglers Tavern wedding!
Melbourne couple Daniel and Sarah surprised their family and friends by getting married at what everyone thought was a simple engagement celebration. What a great idea!
The couple invited 100 gusts to the event, held at the beautiful Anglers Tavern and surprised them further with a unique vow ceremony, asking guests to make a vow to them – to laugh, dance and have a great time.
Anglers Tavern wedding - 16.09.2017
The couple’s peach and gold themed reception was simple and touching and included lots of great food and drinks. Sarah wore a stunning but subtle peach-coloured bridal gown that featured a beautiful fantail skirt and sweetheart neckline. The handsome groomsmen wore peach flowers pinned to their royal blue suits and bridesmaids wore cute full-length peach coloured dresses.
Set on the picturesque Maribynong river, the Black Avenue Productions team had no shortage of beautiful locations to shoot the lovely couple and their wedding party to capture natural, candid and intimate moments that Daniel and Sarah could treasure for a lifetime.
Anglers Tavern wedding file:
- Photography: Black Avenue Productions, Southbank | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bridal Gown: Datto Bridal Designs, Derrimut | 0403 099 850
- Suits: Ferrari Formalwear, Essendon | 03 9374 1577
- Rings: Melbourne Master Jewellers, Broadmeadows | 03 9309 9190
- Venue: Anglers Tavern, Maribyrnong | 03 9318 2811
- Flowers: blooms of Gladstone Park | 03 9338 1210