Best Wedding Venue Ideas
Wedding venues should be such that your guests can’t stop talking about it for the days to come. Many people find it challenging to choose a venue that suits the expectations of both families. If feeling confused, browse down the post to know what can be done to find the perfect venue for your big day.
It is rightly said, “Get married when you feel right and get married at a place that gives the right vibes.” From your wedding dress, wedding jewelry, to the wedding venue; everything contributes to a perfect wedding. While you give importance to every aspect, choosing an exclusive venue should be on the top of your list.
A wedding venue should be such that it reflects a positive aura and is beautiful as well. Your guests should be so enthralled with the surroundings that they can’t stop gushing about it for the times to come. If you are in a dilemma as to how to find an ideal venue for your special day, here are some unprecedented tips.
1. Know How Many People Would Be There
The first rule of finding the right venue is to know how many guests are there on your list. You need to count the guests who would be attending the wedding be it from the groom’s or the bride’s side. Every wedding venue is different in size and space, so you need to choose a setting that can accommodate everyone.
It is always better to go with open spaces, in case, the guests who show up the increase in numbers at the last moment. Here are some tips for accommodating the guests in the finest manner possible.
- No matter how big or small the venue; make sure it suits your budget
- If you estimated 150 guests to arrive, make sure you make arrangements for 200
- Open space garden venue is perfect for summer weddings where the evenings can be the best time to celebrate the festivities
- A banquet hall would be great for winter weddings or even for summer weddings to save one from the scorching heat of the sun
2. A Venue That Is A Reflection Of Your Dreams
Everyone has dreams for their special day! You must have thought of where you want to get married. Some dream of a beach wedding, a castle wedding, or somewhere in the lap of nature. The key is to never compromise with your dreams, and make your wedding the best day of your life in the truest manner.
Discuss your ideas with your partner, and let them have a say in the matter too. They could have a better idea. Who knows? It is a special day for both of you that is why; it is essential to mutually decide a wedding venue that suits the needs and convenience as well. Here are some tips for making your dreams come alive.
- A venue that is a blend of the specific tastes of both the partners
- Is a reflection of the personalities of both the parties
- Visit the venues you have in mind to make sure it similar to the picture in your head
- Be realistic; do not hope to find a venue similar to what your favourite celebrity chose. You need to be practical and work according to your budget.
3. Do Go Through The Reviews
You may have a wedding venue in mind, but how will you be sure that it is a perfect fit? This is where the online reviews and some real pictures from the venue can help you make a thought of a decision. Read through each of Google’s reviews before you go ahead with the bookings. Ask your friends and family for referrals, in the case; they attended a wedding or any other event there.
The reviews try and give you the true picture of how the things around are. Even if that does not help, plan a visit to the shortlisted venues to see it for yourself. Here are some tips to get a perfect space that is exactly how you imagined it to be.
- Hire a wedding planner for they can help you find the best wedding venue for your day
- Narrow down your venue list based on reviews you come across
- Visit each of narrowed down venues in person instead of believing what others say
- Make sure the chosen venue is available on the decided date, and the location is accessible to all
4. Pay Heed To The Catering Needs
It is just not about the venue, but what they are offering their guests too. A beautiful wedding venue is not the only parameter to decide for a venue. Hospitality and catering services are essential factors to consider when you wish to make your wedding day the best day of your life. Some venues offer catering services while some do not. Make sure you are aware of what all is included in what you are paying.
Sometimes you may go for a cheap venue and outsource the catering and décor needs, and the other times you may have an option to choose an expensive venue with all the services included. Most of the times the cost balances out, but at last, the choice is yours to make. Here are some tips that could help you make a wise decision.
- Manage everything strictly within your drafted budget
- Do not just agree to the price quoted by the wedding venue management. Use your negotiating skills to work things out
- Taste the food samples at the venue to make sure their food is good enough to be served to the guests
- Make your terms clear beforehand to avoid any uncertain circumstances later
These were some unparalleled tips to help you find a perfect wedding venue for your special day. The best advice when choosing wedding venues comes back to maintaining a balance between your desires and reality. This means that you should not be compromising with your dreams, but should learn to cooperate wherever it is feasible. After all, it is your day, and you should know how to make it memorable for you and your partner, your family, as well as your guests.
Looking for the best wedding venue? You can check out these awesome places!
For more information about the best wedding venues in Australia, you can send us an enquiry here!